Sign in to follow this  
gcowrie

Anyone shooting the Canon EOS M50 housed?

Hi! Is anyone shooting the Canon EOS m50 housed? Nauticam has a housing for it? Just curious if anyone is shooting it and what they think?

Thanks!

Not an M50 but recently switched to the M5 and Nauticam housing from a Sony RX100. Early days but the image quality looks good considering the conditions I've used it in so far. On the advice of the UK distributor I am using the 15-45 with wet lenses rather than a dome port on a wide M lens or macro.

Curious as well. Ive been using the EOS M5 as my walk around camera because its so compact. The 11-22 might be a nice lens underwater as it focuses to less than six inches and its magnification is 0.3x Ive using an Olympus E-M5 in a Nauticam housing with the 9-18mm which is roughly equivalent.

I have an M5 - it is lovely and small and I am considering taking it underwater. Think it could be a great combo with the Tokina 10-17mm. 

Has anyone got any updated impressions on this camera UW?

Alex

On 9/19/2019 at 10:28 PM, Alex_Mustard said:

I have an M5 - it is lovely and small and I am considering taking it underwater. Think it could be a great combo with the Tokina 10-17mm. 

Has anyone got any updated impressions on this camera UW?

Alex

I've seen M5 users posting their photos here. I just can't bite the bullet to buy a new Nauticam housing just yet. I would, I think, when I kill my m43 Olympus which haven't died yet.

Craig

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements