Posted (edited)

Hey all, this is my first video using my Olympus EM1.2. Fact is that I went muck diving and forgot my flash, so instead of photos I went for video. The 4 minutes video is from a single 60 minutes dive in Italy, and I am pretty happy with the results, given that it was not planned and I have no clue how to get proper footage :)

Feel free to comment and critique!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n6yKL6PN56I

Edited by lbedogni

Posted (edited)

Where in Italy was this? Great nudi shots :) also a great advertisement for a weighted tripod :) thanks for sharing.

Ah! Numana :)

Edited by Ministryofgiraffes

You mean I should've used a weighted tripod? Yes it was in Conero..

I think a tripod would help stabilize the macro footage. Saw some pretty cheap ones on backscatter. Not sure if they ship to Italy but you might be able to find similar near you.

Posted (edited)

Your video definitely makes me want to check out Conero as a trip destination, but I agree with the other posters. You need something to stabilise your footage. Good first effort for sure though.

Can you recommend a dive center there?

Edited by hyp

Your video definitely makes me want to check out Conero as a trip destination, but I agree with the other posters. You need something to stabilise your footage. Good first effort for sure though.

Can you recommend a dive center there?

Thanks, I know I need to stabilize it, not easy with a 60mm macro on m43 :)

Check out centro sub monte Conero, they are also specialized in photo/videography.

Inviato dal mio ELE-L29 utilizzando Tapatalk

Sponsors

Advertisements