Interceptor121

Lens Filter and Strobe Ambient Light filters combined

Posted (edited)

I just came back from the Red Sea where I had to test the set up of 'my own version of' magic filter and 'my own version of' ambient light filters for my strobes and the results seem to work very well on specific shots

Hereby an example

48221097361_6341a53d21_k.jpgPhotobat by Interceptor121, on Flickr

As you can see not only the school has good colour with highlights enhanced by my strobes if you look deeper in the reef the diver blue mask and yellow fin are perfect and so is the diver on the right. Also the Anthias that are far in the frame are a nice red

Essentially with this technique colours penetrates deeply into the frame and contrast and colour rendering appear greatly enhanced

Complete album here https://flic.kr/s/aHsmESSsBK

I may do a write up if there is interest in it

Edited by Interceptor121

Interest is peaked. I would be quite interested to read your write up on this.

Nice pics, so far your best album ;)

Thank you. Is the camera with the best sensor and yes I think I have learnt a few things.

It is interesting to compare the 2014 RX100 the 2015 GX7 and 2019 GH5

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi, I’m interested in knowing how did you do your own ambient filters for the strobes. I’d like to get ones for my strobes, but I only found some for Keldan video lights...

Hi, I’m interested in knowing how did you do your own ambient filters for the strobes. I’d like to get ones for my strobes, but I only found some for Keldan video lights...
Read the posts on my blog
http://interceptor121.com it is explained there. It is currently only possible for strobes with a flat surface

Sent from my SM-A505FN using Tapatalk

Sponsors

Advertisements