Sign in to follow this  
WK's Gone Diving

Video, Coral Sea July 2019

The GH5 has decent video stabilisation especially when combined with lenses with dual IS. However from what I have experienced this is most useful when you take macro and the camera is on a fixed point. When you go swimming around the dual IS is less effective but still better than having none and there is no crop

• Like 1

This has nothing to do with the usual image quality discussion and you may have a different opinion, but the font you use for the title (and copyright notice) looks very cheesy to me. Maybe consider something more neutral. The purple colour also has a hard time of standing out on the blue water.

20 minutes ago, hyp said:

This has nothing to do with the usual image quality discussion and you may have a different opinion, but the font you use for the title (and copyright notice) looks very cheesy to me. Maybe consider something more neutral. The purple colour also has a hard time of standing out on the blue water.

Thanks.

I could easily make the copyright notice stand out, but I intentionally tried to make it blend in. As you noted, purple does blend in with blue water.

I initially experimented with different fonts. Just got bored with it and left it with the last font experiment. Does not bother me that it may be cheesy to some.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements