Gudge

Zen 4 Inch Mini Dome Port

Zen 4 inch optical glass mini dome port (Subal Type 3 mount) with Nauticam to Subal Type 3 mount converter and Subal 15mm extension ring for use with Tokina 10-17 fisheye lens.

Price AUD$650 (USD$460)

Happy to sell items separately:
Dome port AUD$425 (USD$305)
15mm extension ring AUD$75 (USD$50)
Nauticam to Subal Type 3 converter AUD$150 (USD$105)

Items located in Perth, Western Australia. Buyer pays shipping.

Attached Images

post-5262-0-26227000-1563602027_thumb.jpg

post-5262-0-97372000-1563602039_thumb.jpg

post-5262-0-43482400-1563602056_thumb.jpg

post-5262-0-71845700-1563602068_thumb.jpg

Hi,

I have a question:  I have a Subal housing with Type 3 port bayonet. Can I use the port adaptor you have for sale to attach a Nauticam or Zen port to my Subal housing? And do I need the 15mm extension ring to use your port with the Tokina 10-17mm lens?

Thanks,

Tom

Hi again,

Now I get it:  your Zen port goes right onto my housing! And I assume I would need the extension ring also, correct?  Any guess what the shipping would be from Perth to San Diego, California?   And is the dome scratched or damaged in any way?

Thanks!

Tom

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Neptune63 said:

Now I get it:  your Zen port goes right onto my housing! And I assume I would need the extension ring also, correct?  Any guess what the shipping would be from Perth to San Diego, California?   And is the dome scratched or damaged in any way?

That's correct, you would not need the Nauticam to Subal Type 3 converter and cost for dome port and extension ring would be US$355.

Price includes hard and soft dome covers and rear cover.

The extension ring is needed for use with the Tokina 10-17 fisheye.

Standard airmail delivery by Auspost with tracking and 5 business day delivery (estimated) would be US$40

The dome is in good condition, no damage or scratches.

If you plan on using the 10-17 on a Kenko 1.4X teleconverter you will need a 33mm extension ring.  I have one available that you can have for the same price as the 15mm extension ring, US$50.

Edited by Gudge
Added extra item

OK, thanks.  Give me a day to sweet talk  my wife and hopefully will buy it and the extension ring for the Tokina. Possibly the other one also.

Thanks,

Tom

Withdrawn from sale.

Sponsors

Advertisements