tomstgeorge

Forum update - bug reports here please

57 minutes ago, echo2600 said:

This isn’t necessarily a bug, but is an annoyance... on Safari, on my iPhone, when I revisit a thread that shows as having new content, I get sent to the beginning of said thread, as opposed to the first unread post (which the old site used to do)... Perhaps, I’ve something amiss in my settings... Though, I’m skeptical of that...

Yep, I'm finding the same thing.

19 hours ago, troporobo said:

I can't find anything about filters on any page.  What am I doing wrong?

On main page push the “new stuff” button, and the push “show filters” (see attached files)

AB767623-71BA-43BA-A07D-1878DD58105D.jpeg

C466B2E4-85E3-4F0A-904B-9BD7FBDA2ECC.jpeg

Hi all,

For those of you that use Tapatalk, it should now be working...

Any bugs, please let me know.

I've also fixed the links to the trips on the trips page.

Adam

Hey Adam, is Tom still working on bug fixes? A few things have been passed on to him but there has been no response.

Tom is away for a few days...he will catch up on his return

Adam

Ta!

On 7/30/2019 at 6:08 AM, echo2600 said:

This isn’t necessarily a bug, but is an annoyance... on Safari, on my iPhone, when I revisit a thread that shows as having new content, I get sent to the beginning of said thread, as opposed to the first unread post (which the old site used to do)... Perhaps, I’ve something amiss in my settings... Though, I’m skeptical of that...

You can manage it on the filters

Go to “Read status” and inside you can choose to “take me to first unread comment”

D0B5A00E-D429-4A27-A667-4F3C65C9AF28.jpeg

My screen name has mysteriously changed at some point recently, can see no way to change it back nor can I see any reference to the screen name I've had on here for 13 years... Sent admin an email yesterday.

12 minutes ago, burville said:

My screen name has mysteriously changed at some point recently, can see no way to change it back nor can I see any reference to the screen name I've had on here for 13 years... Sent admin an email yesterday.

What was it before it changed, Chris?

Sponsors

Advertisements