ianmarsh

For Sale: Seacam Silver for D800 & D800e, with Mods!

Hello all,

For sale is my very nice Seacam Silver housing for D800 and D800e cameras. This has served me well,  been very well taken care of with only a few scratches on the base (Picture 3).  Always maintained and never flooded. 

The housing went back to Seacam in Austria for a full rebuild last year and has one dive trip on it since then. While there, I had Harald replace the rear plexiglass window. I also had him drill and tap a hole on the top to accommodate the Seacam vacuum fitting (Picture 4),  in the same location as the fitting on the D500 housing. Much more convenient than the fitting on the lower right side by the handle. Vacuum kit included.

At that time I replaced the handles with the smaller set, which improved the ergonomics for my standard sized hands.

The electronics have been changed to dual fiberoptic bulkheads with fibreoptic TTL controller from Pavel at UW Technics (Picture 5 and 6). These replace the S6 bulkheads and Seacam controller board, which will be included.

The standard Seacam Pro viewfinder is in place. A front body plug is included along with the small maintenance kit from Seacam. ULCS Dovetail plates mounted.

Asking $1850 USD, plus shipping.

Flawless Seacam S10 viewfinder added for additional $800 USD. Will only sell this separately if housing sells. Pictures available.

2 D800e bodies available if interested separately,  both in excellent condition with low shutter counts.

As always, my sales are straightforward, and 100% reliable. Thanks for looking

Ian

IMG_3203.jpg

IMG_3202.jpg

IMG_3205.jpg

IMG_3201.jpg

IMG_3200.jpg

IMG_3199.jpg

IMG_3206.jpg

Posted (edited)

Update:

Price Drop $1750 USD plus shipping.

The camera bodies have sold.

I cannot find the original bulkheads and connector board... so fibre optic it is:)

The S10 viewfinder is available for sale independent of the housing at $800

The housing and viewfinder are in beautiful shape.

ian

Edited by ianmarsh

So... I will discontinue this listing and try a different approach.

Stay tuned:)

ian

Sponsors

Advertisements