Sign in to follow this  
Bthomasphillips

Aquatica 8'' dome and AF macro port

Selling my 8 inch Aquatica acrylic dome port as well as my AF Flat Macro Port. The dome port comes with a neoprene cover for the dome, a removable dome shade and a neoprene cover for the dome shade, dome setup purchased new a few months ago for $750.  I have attached stick on car wheel alignment weights on the bottom of the dome shade to counter balance the dome’s tendency to tip upwards, which I can leave on or remove. I just purchased the Nikon 16-35mm lens and need to upgrade to the 9.25 inch Megadome, hence why I’m selling this one,  the port is in very good condition, with some extremely faint hair scuffs/scratches that are very hard to see with the naked eye, and were not even worth buffing out since they do not influence photo quality in any way. The AF Flat Macro Port has some minor scratches but nothing that shows up in photos,  Buyer pays shipping costs and 3% PayPal fees. Please message or email bthomasphillips@gmail.com for more photos or questions. 

8" dome port, dome shade, neoprene port cover, dome shade cover= $400

Af Macro Port=$100

IMG_0497.HEIC

Edited by Bthomasphillips

Is this still available? If so is it Aquatic PN 18405? Also can you please provide pictures?

Thanks

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements