Kire70

For Sale: Nauticam GH5 housing, Small HD 501 Nauticam Housing (Never Used), Nauticam N120 180mm Optical Glass Wide Angle Port + more

Hello,

I am looking to sell my like new Nauticam GH5 housing, Small HD 501 Nauticam Housing (Never Used), Nauticam N120 180mm Optical Glass Wide Angle Port. I have the gears for the 7-14 Lumix and the Lumix 12-35 Version II. See full list of gear listed below and attached picture of invoice. I listed this last year and had someone flake and then I just got busy. My apologies for not noting this on my old post.

I used the unit one time at Tiger Beach and it is near mint. I have all the boxes and manual and everything that came with it. I am selling as I have decided to stick with a lower end smaller setup as I am not going to continue to do this professionally. I bought it, used it once and then it has sat in a non-smoking home unused. I will get pictures of everything, but I thought I would start a dialog with any interested parties. I take care of my stuff and this gear is like new. As I said, housing used one trip to Tiger Beach. Small HD Nauticam housing never used, mint!

For Sale: Pretty much as close to new mint as you can get. Housing and Dome Port used once. The Small HD and the Housing never used. Comes with all boxes and manuals, extra o-rings

I also have the GH5 with LUT option. The GH5 and the 7-14 wide lens, 12-35 Version II  are like new, and I can throw in a 20MM pancake lens and a HD Zoom that came with my GH1. Let’s discuss this if you are interested.

Will listen to any offer. I will not part out the gears or the dome from the housing. I will sell the Nauticam 502 housing with the 501 small HD screen.

Thank you.

Also, my name is Erik Lundblade if you want to look me up to ensure this is not a scam. Be well all.

Screen Shot 2019-09-11 at 11.52.40 AM.jpg

Screen Shot 2019-09-10 at 3.48.17 PM.png

Hi I'm interested. Message me for details thank you!

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk

Sponsors

Advertisements