Sign in to follow this  
Dmanfish

Macro Mate and Subal gear.

Made for Subal housings to use with either Nikon or Canon systems. Like the Nikon macro lenses: Nikkor 105mm f/2.8, Nikkor 105mm f/2.8G and the Nikkor 105mm f/2.8VR. It will also work with the Nikkor 60mm macro f/2.8 lens.

It is also intended for use with the Canon lenses as well. Like the Canon 100mm f/2.8EF lens and the Canon 100mm f/2.8 "L". It can work with the Canon 60mm lens too. 

Backscatter sells them new for $599.00 This was bought from them in August 2018. Looks and works as new. Make offers.

I have mounted this on the Subal CD5 M3 with the 100mm L 2.8 combo as well as the Subal C50 housing and the 100mm and 60mm combos successfully. BTW both of those systems are still available. I have a them listed locally but the are for sale here too.

I have a Subal CD5 M3 housing and the Subal CD50 housing for sale.  I have a few ports left also such as a SWB which is good for a Canon 16-35 lens on the Canon 5DM3 camera and the Tokina 10-17  on the Canon 50D camera.

I have some macro ports also like a new FP-117B port, a 50mm extension tube and a FP-FC 75mm port. Each port is a Type #3 version.

I have just sold Canon 100 f/2.8 L But I still have the 60mm macro and the Tokina 10-17mm f/3.5. (Subal zoom gear superglued to lens)

Most of the pictures I've taken are to big to add right now but email if i nterested in anything. Thanks.

Dmanfish@Comcast.net

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements