Sign in to follow this  
John Doe II

Looking for Seacam Nikonos Lenses.

Looking for the Nikonos 13mm/28mm/20-35 Zoom Seacam conversions.

Does anyone have one of the above for sale ?

Dammm....I usd to come to this part of the forum maybe twice in a year. Now I check at least twice a day.

Still crying over missing  Ians 20-35mm Nikonos........(somebody please just shoot me and put me out of my misery !)

John, considering that fact that what you are looking for is very rare do to not that many have been made by Seacam, to find an owner willing to part with it, lets say you would be better off trying to get added to the will. 

If you really want to get one, do like the rest of us have done, acquire the Nikonos RS lens you want (there are a few on eBay) and send it to Seacam to make the conversion.  

@Walt. Please add me to the will :-) I will take good care of your Secam Nikonos's.

Do you have the 28mm yet ?

Edited by John Doe II

Sorry John, but you will have to get in line as there are three ahead of you with one of them a part time dive buddy. 

Right...... so I am 4th in line. I dont like my odds of getting hold of them out of the will then.

Are you going to get the 28mm? Useful lens or not do you think? The only thing I can say is that the 28mm is useful for fish portraits and a prime lens is always sharper than a zoom.

Still scouting for these lenses if anyone has one

I’m quite happy with my 13 R-UW, which was the only lens I really wanted from that line. The 28 as I foresee does not meet any of my needs.

Sorry about you being forth in line;)

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements