DoubleH

Sea&Sea YS-03 and Fantasea UWL-400F

I've been getting decent beginner-level results from my Sony RX100IV and Fantasea housing, and wanted to step it up a bit for my next/last dive trip in August.  I picked up the strobe and wide angle lens but I ultimately I really need more UW time and better diving logistics than I have available to get the most from these items.  

Both have been used on one trip to the British Virgin Islands for three two-tank dive days, and come with everything in their respective boxes including packaging and paperwork 

Prices include USPS Priority shipping to continental U.S.

Pics below both descriptions

Sea & Sea YS-03 - Sea & Sea's basic TTL strobe, the kit version that includes the mounting tray, flex arm with neoprene cover, and fiber optic cable.  Mint condition except for some minor marks where the tray mounts to the housing.  YS-03 product page

$255

Fantasea UWL-400F - High quality wide angle lens at a relatively reasonable price.  Also includes a padded and zippered case (this case is really robust and well made), neoprene dome cover, rear lens cap, 67mm-52mm lens adaptor (I believe most Fantasea housings are 67mm), secure string, microfiber cloth and O-ring remover.  UWL-400 product page

I managed to get two tiny marks on the dome, which don't show up in photos, but do account for the relatively low price.  

$295

$540 for both

Happy to answer any questions.  FWIW I'm 'vfrkids' on eBay with many years of 100% feedback

DSCF1798.JPG

DSCF1799.JPGDSCF1802.JPG

DSCF1803.JPG

DSCF1805.JPG

DSCF1813.JPG

DSCF1842.JPG

DSCF1843.JPG

Edited by DoubleH

Sponsors

Advertisements