Hi, I'm Lesley, have quite some DSLR experience on land, but am a total newbie underwater. So I'm gonna need your help guys to get me launched ;-)

H All, My name is Rob and I'm from New Brunswick, Canada. It has been a loooong time since I took an underwater photo while diving that is. Now that I think of it it would have been 1999 to be exact, when I was working in Grand Cayman as a Dive Instructor. Anyway, my kids are getting to diving age so I thought I would take a look around and see if I could get caught up on the latest and greatest in U/W photography!

New to this forum. Am looking forward to learning a great deal from you all. Thanks for having me on board.

Ken

Hi, I'm Kevin. I just started in underwater photography a couple months ago. Was referred here from the book on amazon

The Underwater Photographer Paperback – February 10, 2010
by Martin Edge (Author)

Hi all, I am Andrey. 2500+dives, 99,9% with camera, currently Nikon D300, Sealux housing

Hello all from Toronto. Avid diver and land shutter bug, but a mere budding underwater photographer.

Hello ,

I am Emma Critchley, an artist based on UK working with underwater with film and photography. Looking forward to becoming a wetpixel member .

Edited by Emma Critchley

Hi all,

I have been reading this forum for a while, but the time to actively participate has arrived.

I started diving one year ago as I found myself limited in taking underwater pictures while snorkeling.

With a main interest in amphibians I also take a lot of pictures above the surface.

I live in Belgium, but hope to dive and photograph around the world in the future.

Hey there Everyone,

I am Allen Walker from South Africa and an avid Underwater Photographer - been following Wetpixel for a while now and contributed in instances ;) First time to sign up though as I have never really needed to post anything, that however has changed, so here I am ;) - As for UWP, I love photographing sharks, second to that would be everything else :crazy:

Hope to see some interesting threads in the forums and hopefully some cool solutions to technical problems.

Greetings! Kyle here from New Orleans, LA. I'm an avid Freediver and spearfisher. Just recently purchased a Sony A5100 and nauticam housing to start photographing our adventures!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi,

My name Randy Ainslie and have been diving since 1966; Just found wetpixel and hope to find place to sell old camera stuff and find reviews on newer camera stuff. I understand this may turn on my ability to post which would be nice. Wondering if anyone wants an old NX60 film type housing and camera and if anyone has used the Fuji XT1 Nauticam housing?

Thanks

Edited by randya

Hi, (oops sorry for sad lake of navigational skills...)
My name Randy Ainslie and have been diving since 1966; Just found wetpixel and hope to find place to sell old camera stuff and find reviews on newer camera stuff. I understand this my turn on my ability to post which would be nice. Wondering if anyone wants an old NX60 film type housing and camera and if anyone has used the Fuji XT1 Nauticam housing?

Thanks

Hello,

My name is Robert Atherton, i currently live in Saudi Arabia where i am working. I also maintain a place a home in Texas. I just started diving last summer along with my wife and 3 sons. So far i have dived in the Maldives and Cozumel, Mexico. I currently have another trip scheduled in the Maldives for March. I started out using a GoPro camera and just this week purchased a package with an Olympus OM-D E-M5 with Sea & Sea YS-D1 strobes. I've also been following along with the site on Facebook for the past 6 months, loving all the great shots! Everyone take care and safe diving!

Edited by atherra

Hi everyone, I'm Matthew. I am a Dive Master soon to be instructor on Oah'u and trying to actually learn how to take some decent photos/video when I'm having fun and not diving with classes.

Hello,

I am Alain, from north-west of France....but I really prefer diving in south-east of Asia, don't you know why?

After a DSLR Canon, I've just bought an OMD 5, it is easier for air travels.

I have been diving for almost 40 years, and still love that.

Hello,

I'm Tom from London, I've been taking underwater photos for 10 years, mostly of wrecks in murky water.

Edited by tomf

Hi! I'm Paul, from Switzerland. But not diving there, way too cold :-) Looking for info here to improve my technique, and anything to improve my Sony NEX / Nauticam rig.

Hello everybody! I'm David, pro extreme sports photographer based in Prague, Czech Republic. Newbie in diving since last year so by now I would like to give a chance to UW photography!)

Best 2015 wishes from London , UK. I'm Philip Hamilton ( www.hamiltonunderwater.com) started diving 25 years ago and started photography 8 years ago. I use a 5D MarkII , and I'm just moving from Ikelite housing to Aquatica.. keeping my 161 ikelite Strobes. I travel a couple of times a year for diving, primarily on a liveaborad. Next Trip Cocos March 8th. Really looking fwd.
best , PH

Hi, I'm Brian from Michigan. I've been diving for almost 20 years, and have gotten into digital video. I've recently upgraded my camera and housing, and am interested in selling my used gear.