Hi Everyone,

I'm Sandy from the US (but a permanent resident of South Africa after marrying my South African husband). I joined the forum at the suggestion of an underwater photographer here in South Africa because I want to sell some of my underwater photography gear. But I saw the section on help with improving our underwater photography, so now I'm psyched to delve into that! Look forward to learning from you guys and enjoying your photos/stories/recommendations/hints.

Cheers, Sandy

Hey guy,

My names Leon, im from the ameria but have been living in Hundoras for the last 5+ years teaching Tec at the Roatan Tec Center. I shoot 90% of the time with a Canon G 16 in a Fantasea housing but I have buddy who has left me in charge of his Aquatica Canon 5D MKII Pro kit some hope to find it a new home soon.

Thanks

Hi, Just joined. I am in the dive industry, instr etc but while I use my pics for work it's also a hobby.

Chris Richardson Deep 6,

Hello,

just joined (duh!). Been diving for more than 32 years, photographing for approx 16 year. Still feel like a beginner.

Hi. I am Deana from Las Vegas. I have been diving for 20 years but am brand new to underwater photography. I have an Olympus EM-1 with Olympus PT-EP11 housing.

Hi, I've just registered after lurking on the forum for ages. I have a Sony NEX5 in a Nauticam housing.

Just upgraded my Canon 70D with Sea & Sea housing to Canon 5D Mark IV and 70D is looking for new home.

Package includes Canon 70D body (shutter count bellow 6500) Tokina 10-17mm and Canon 60mm lenses.

Sea & Sea housing, Fish Eye Dome port 240 SS-30116, Zoom ring SS-31114, SX extension ring SS-50261, rear port cover, front neoprene dome cover

DX Macro port 52 SS-30111, rear cover

It's in the grate shape, stored in Pelican case all the time, the dome port has a few scratches but they are not visible on pictures.

Sup forum members Im wado.

I enjoy freedivin photography and mostly film

putting my underwater camera setup for sale

the set up is directed to take photos of pelagics or sharks up close

Hi everyone! I love photography and travelling. Hope we'll be friends!

Have an awesome day and photoes!

Hey hey!

I'm Oli, currently based in Mexico as an underwater videographer. Got a pretty simple setup right now and looking at buying a complete camera setup (and burning a big hole in my pocket :o) so i'm looking for tips and learning my way around all the gear. I've spent hours looking at youtube reviews and online websites and hoping some of you lovely lot can give me some gear advice based on experience :-)

:swimmingfish:

Hi everyone. Mauri here from Dallas, Texas. Just getting into underwater photography and looking for a Canon 70D housing (preferably the Ikelite Underwater Housing).

Hi there,

my name is gernot and i m from germany. i m always looking for help to get a better underwater photographer.

i love traveling and working on my dive and photo gear.

i do also test and try a lot to find better solution for my cameras and flashes.

hope to find some new friends and buddys here

best regards

gernot ak divespotchecker.de

Hello,

I'm new to UW photography. I'm thinking of purchasing a SeaLife DC2000 package that includes the strobe and focus light.

I also looked at both the Olympus TG-4 and TG-5 as being a better camera, but more complicated and expensive alternative.

Anyone have any thoughts or recommendations?

Hi everyone,

I'm Ryan from Canada. I do not dive at all actually, but I do have diving friends who shoot and I shoot too. I am here to help them sell their gear and look for new gear for them to purchase. We all use a variety of cameras, housing and lighting. Hopefully we can help out the community!

Cheers,

Ryan

Introduction:

My name is Victor Gabrenas. I have been mostly using Olympus MFT and Sea and Sea. I am looking to improve my underwater skills.

Vic

Hi,

I'm a italian diver that love underwater video.

I'm registered to wet pixel to improve my knowledge.

Marco.

Hi

I´m Fernando from Portugal but living in Qatar.

I´m restarting scuba diving and naturally scuba diving photo, so I join to improve and learn more about scuba diving photo.

Fernando

HI. I am a new member and I've been diving since the 1970s. Still consider myself an amateur when it comes to underwater photography. A friend of mine recently went on your trip to Isle Mujures and raved about the whale shark sightings.

Is it possible to get info on next years trip? I'd be interested.

Hey everyone,

This is my second account. I previously made an account called slcamsales but then I realized it looked like "scam sales" and obviously I don't want to send that message. I will just re-post my initial welcome message!

"Hi everyone,

I'm Ryan from Canada. I do not dive at all actually, but I do have diving friends who shoot and I shoot too. I am here to help them sell their gear and look for new gear for them to purchase. We all use a variety of cameras, housing and lighting. Hopefully we can help out the community!

Cheers,

Ryan"