Elvis_lives

Clean out as don't dive anymore

sold my Sony AR and Nauticam setup about a year or so ago and I kept some stuff but now decided to sale due to stopping diving due to medical reasons..sadly.

I live in New Zealand but am travelling to UK in April if that helps!

List:

1. Nauticam Carbon fibre float arms x 3 - 200mm long - ball ends
  2. Nauticam fibre optic cable brand new x 2
  3. Nauticam N100 to N120 40mm port adaptor with zoom / focus noob
  4. Nauticam extension ring 30 with lock
  5. Nauticam 25511 67mm lens holder for fastening on arms - brand new
  6. Nauticam 37142 zoom gear for sony 24-70 lens
  7. Nauticam robe and spring loaded to hold your valuable gear! brand new - 3 lengths 25cm, 30cm, 35cm
  8. Nauticam replacement alarm wet sensor with led.
  9. FIT pro ACU-08 achromatic close up wet lens +8, 46mm thread mount 67mm fitting setup ring included - http://www.fun-in.com.tw/share/documents/UwP59-FITpro.pdf
  10. FIT pro ACU-05 achromatic close up wet lens +5 , 67mm fitting - http://www.fun-in.com.tw/share/documents/UwP59-FITpro.pdf
  11. FIX neo light DX2000 SWR (spot, wide, red) - with all the bits like adaptors to various setups including hand held. brillant light, adjustable outputs
  12. Head unit for the above light, specifically for video 2500 head
  13. Spare battery for the FIT light setup above (item 9)
  14. Arm (ball) clamps - i-das angled x 6, one standard nauticam clamp
  15. i-das ball arm replacement for Z240 strobe
  16. Buddy pocket reel brand new - 40m high visible float line, small size 7.5cm diameter 5cm deep 205 grams
  17. Pelican case, large water proof box with wheels and extra panel on lid for storage - storm case, yellow, iM2720

let me know, make an offer, i generally sale cheaper the more you buy. most items are brand new or hardly used. priced to sale!

i can upload phone, need to resize

c11.jpg

1.jpg

c7.jpg

4.jpg

3.jpg

10.jpg

sold my Sony AR and Nauticam setup about a year or so ago and I kept some stuff but now decided to sale due to stopping diving due to medical reasons..sadly.

I live in New Zealand but am travelling to UK in April if that helps!

List:

1. Nauticam N100 to N120 40mm port adaptor with zoom / focus noob
  2. Nauticam extension ring 30 with lock
  3. Nauticam 37142 zoom gear for sony 24-70 lens
  4. Nauticam robe and spring loaded to hold your valuable gear! brand new - 3 lengths 25cm, 30cm
  5. Nauticam replacement alarm wet sensor with led.

Light: https://www.uwphotographyguide.com/fix-neo-2000dxswr

1. FIX neo light DX2000 SWR (spot, wide, red) - with all the bits like adaptors to various setups including hand held. brillant light, adjustable outputs
  2. Head unit for the above light, specifically for video 2500 head
  3. Spare battery for the FIT light setup above (item 9)

Other:

1. i-das ball arm replacement for Z240 strobe
  2. Buddy pocket reel brand new - 40m high visible float line, small size 7.5cm diameter 5cm deep 205 grams
  3. Pelican case, large water proof box with wheels and extra panel on lid for storage - storm case, yellow, iM2720

let me know, make an offer, i generally sale cheaper the more you buy. most items are brand new or hardly used. priced to sale!

i can upload phone, need to resize

Sponsors

Advertisements