vlada

For sale D7000 Aquatica Housing + Camera + Cables + port +Extras for sale

US$700 for the whole lot. Will ship worldwide at buyer's expense. 

I am original owner of both the housing and the camera. Housing used ~80% in fresh water. Was serviced by Aquatica in 2018 and since been on three trips total. Works perfect.

http://www.aquatica.ca/en/products_dslr_d7000.html

This housing has two wired bulkheads, one Nikonos style and one Ikelite. It has a 5 pin hot shoe connector and i believe it is wired for TTL but i never shot TTL, so can not confirm if it is working. Both bulkheads work perfect in manual mode. I would include two spare Nikonos bulkheads that i accumulated over the years

If buyer wants, will also include two dual cords for Ikelite strobes - one that connects to Nikonos and the other one for Ikelite bulkheads. 

Also include an old style Aquatica macro port - had not been used for several year but just pressure tested it on my D500 housing and holds vacuum just fine. The benefit of the old port is that is has a focusing gear on it if you wish to shoot macro in manual focus mode.

Camera works fine. 14,000 actuations. Will include no name charger and two batteries that work just fine with this camera. I also have the original box and manuals for the camera but shipping is cost prohibitive and manuals avaialble online. I do have a Magic Lantern book for that camera and can include that.

Housing can be converted to optical bulkheads by Aquatica and  you can also replace the hydrophone with a vacuum pump and upgrade moisture sensor circuitry for vacuum. 

Contact by private message if interested. 

DSC_1626 copy.jpg

DSC_1622 copy.jpg

DSC_1625 copy.jpg

DSC_1634 copy.jpg

DSC_1621 copy.jpg

DSC_1614 copy.jpg

DSC_1615 copy.jpg

DSC_1619 copy.jpg

DSC_1628 copy.jpg

Sponsors

Advertisements