rwb500

Nauticam NA-XT1 for Fujifilm X-T1

I bought this housing new and used it on one trip.  It is in flawless condition.  I took some nice sunset split shots with a 170mm dome while snorkeling but never actually dove with it as the local dive operator had no safe place to put a camera on the boat.  I also have a X-T1 camera body to sell, and the Fujifilm 10-24mm f4 lens with aperture and zoom gears.  If you buy the housing we can add those in for a fair price.  Unfortunately all of the ports and the dome fit on my new NA-EM1 mk II set up so I will not be selling any of them.  The pictured vacuum valve will also be removed and the threaded cap replaced.  There is one bolt missing from the bottom of one of the handles (I cannibalized it and never got around to replacing it).  Works fine without it.

$600 OBO + shipping and paypal fees

pictures here:  https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1imHsdBVFRpaMCm-VpaxukbWhGzjKZAK9?usp=sharing

how about $500 OBO and also I can sell the vacuum valve with it for a good price (won't sell the valve separately).

I think shipping to Europe would be fine.  Send me a private message with your city and postal code and I can get a price estimate.

still available.  Willing to sell the X-t1 camera body or 10-24mm lens if anyone wants those.  Also potentially willing to sell spare parts off of the housing, such as the leak detection system.

Sponsors

Advertisements