bremner

Howshot and ultralight compatibility

I'm looking at

http://www.divervision.com/tray-arm/howshot-adjustable-right-grip-HB-ET-02.html

and wondering if it would attach to the end of my ultralight TR-D.  Probably I should not be such a cheapskate and just spend the extra USD25 on ULCS parts. Still, inquiring minds want to know...

Related, are there any North American Howshot dealers? I have my eye on a Howshot wetlens holder for my PT-EP13.

The ball end of the Howshot is the same size as most other gear (ULCS, Inon etc.) Most of their stuff is fine, but I don't think there is a US distributor. You should take a look at the Kraken stuff as well, Jack at Optical Ocean sells them and they are pretty inexpensive.

Bill

No clue about the grip, but I have the wet lens holder you are talking about, I think. (Olympus housing for E PL-5). I like it and it's nice to have a supplier which makes simple stuff for under $100.

On 12/8/2019 at 4:04 PM, bvanant said:

You should take a look at the Kraken stuff as well, Jack at Optical Ocean sells them and they are pretty inexpensive.

It looks like Kraken is Canadian, it would be nice to save crossing the border twice. Is there a dealer in Canada? Mozaik doesn't look like the stock them.

You can buy directly from Kraken.

BVA

Sponsors

Advertisements