Sign in to follow this  
Jon Tillinghast

Nauticam Housing for Sony RX 100 IV AND camera

This is an exceptional and very reliable package for either underwater stills or videos.  The package is for sale for $1100.

This top-end housing has been used flawlessly on about 75 dives, and is in excellent condition.  It comes with the vacuum seal system.  The housing sells new for $1040.  The  housing only fits the RX 100 IV, and it fits it like a glove--with every camera control being matched with a corresponding housing control.  The only flaw is a scratch on the plastic viewfinder cover.housingcamera1.thumb.jpg.7c7aee70f832d2378f7400e63fa1a955.jpg

The RX 100 IV camera itself has likewise been used only on about 75 dives, and it too is in excellent condition (lacking a mechanical shutter, these cameras  don't produce a shutter count).  It has always performed exceptionally.  I have used it for videos, and the only issue I've ever had was that the auto focus tends to be a bit slow in very low light/bad visibility situations.  Otherwise, I've been delighted with the videos.

Buying this package new will cost about $1700.  Seller has a 100% positive rating on eBay (jotillinghast7).

You may contact seller at jon@stsl.com or 907-321-3405. 

•  
  • 9 posts
Edited by Jon Tillinghast

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements