Jake Metcalf

Bluefin Pro, FIX S100, YS-250 Pro, sola 1200s

I am selling some various old gear that I no longer use. Everything is in used condition but to the best of my knowledge works good and is fully functional. 

What I have: 

2) Light & Motion Sola 1200 video lights. Come with chargers and both original cases. $300USD for both 

1)Sea & Sea YS-250 pro. Comes with a custom neoprene cover I had made in Thailand.  $400usd

FIX housing for a Canon S100. Comes with double arm tray, dome port, macro diopter set, and a custom neoprene cover for both the port and housing.  I will also throw in 3 chargers and batteries for the Canon.  I am selling this as a housing only because the camera I have for it seems to be having some malfunctions but you can have that too.   $400usd

Light & Motion Bluefin Pro housing and Sony XR550 HD camera.  Comes with the Fathom Wide Angle, can’t remember exactly which one off the top

Of my head. Housing had a complete service awhile back and had not been in the water since so should be in perfect shape.  Comes with a bunch of stuff seen in photos: flat port, red drop down filter, macro diopter, float for the housing, spare o rings, spare handle rings and handle wrenches, cover for the wide angle port, remote for camera, and a few other bits.  

$1000usd

Buyer would pay all shipping from the US.  Items are sold as is. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

I have tons of pics I can send. 

Hi Jake, would you please send me pictures of the YS-250 strobe?

My email is info@eduardosorensen.cl

Best,

Eduardo.

Eduardo, attempted to email the photos to the address you provided, but the email was returned undelivered. Do you have a different email I can try? 

Sponsors

Advertisements