Sign in to follow this  
onokai

IKELITE TTL converter for Nikon- brand new in box for sale

I have a spare never used new in box Ikelite TTL converter for Nikon. I bought it one year ago.Its a #4301.3 You can switch it manual or auto by the twist of a nob. It has Ikelite fittings on both ends and also comes with cord caps-Its never been used at all.They run for $350 from Ike- asking $175   1/2 price .Seems fair

shipping is flat rate at 10$

Need one?? they have come out with a newer version thats just a bit smaller but does all the same functions also for $350

these work really well for one or two Ikelite strobes

I have not yet put this on e-bay but will soon

Thanks for looking Mark

IMG_2173.jpeg

IMG_2174.jpeg

Hi Mark

I am interested. Would you take $150

If, so, How will I pay you

Don Howie

Yes I would I'll send you a PM with details

Its a small item so hopefully the postage will not be huge? Any ideas on that? I'll weigh it.

It can fit in a smaller box than the orginal and that may save some shipping $$ as well

Thanks 

Mark

22 hours ago, onokai said:

Yes I would I'll send you a PM with details

Its a small item so hopefully the postage will not be huge? Any ideas on that? I'll weigh it.

It can fit in a smaller box than the orginal and that may save some shipping $$ as well

Thanks 

Mark

Hi Mark

What is a PM

It can be shipped to my daughters address in San Carlos, California and so does this mean it remains a flat rate for shipping of $10

Don

Mark 

Please see above

If you invoice me so I can pay on Paypal I think this should work

Posted (edited)

Ok a PM is a personal message-just hover your cursor over my name and iou will see a few things pop up -one is message  letter click on that and send me your PayPal info and the ship to name and address min San Carlos so I can send you a paypal invoice thru PayPal .

The shipping to San Carlos will be flat rate small box for $ 7.65 (new 2020 rate)

That total will be $157.65 now

PS I sent you a personal message which you should see at right top of page when you are logged in to this site -its the number 1 in red If I recall on the envelope at top right of main page-click on that to read what I sent yesterday to you.

Let communicate thru the PM function as its private info that you should not share with everyone 

Thanks 

Mark Cortright

Edited by onokai

SOLD_SOLD _SOLD

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements