Sign in to follow this  
dive time

WTB housing for Nikon D500

I am looking to purchase a housing for a Nikon D500.  My preferred choices would be Subal or Nauticam, but I am not ruling out 

other options.  I am also interested in pricing for the camera, lenses, ports and strobes, depending on which housing I buy.  Thank you.

Edward

Hi.  I have a Nauticam housing set I might look to sell.  Overseas at this point.  When I get back stateside I will send you some pics.  Housing is in NJ.

Chad

Thank you Chad.  I have a couple that I am presently looking at.  I look forward to seeing what you have available.

Ed

If still looking, I have an Isotta housing (used 1 year) with port for a 60mm macro (never used).  Would require a 25mm extension to use with a 105 macro.  I would throw in a 6.5" acrylic dome port as it has internal scratches (don't show, but I stopped using it and bought another).  It would at least allow you to experiment with WA before deciding on a long-term port.  I do have a pair of Ike DS160 strobes with Ike fiber optic adapters (no arms and no cords as I still use them).  Let me know if remotely interested and I'll work up a price.

Hello, and thank you for your offer.  I am very close to settling on a housing at this point.  I already have a pair of Ike DS 161 strobes.  I didnt realize that there is now an option to convert them to fiber optic.  As I already have several Subal ports, I am staying with a housing that will allow me to continue using some of what I have.  Thank you again.

Edward

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements