abyssalplain

Nauticam NA-GH5 Housing and NA-502H with SmallHD monitor (UK)

I have a Nauticam NA-GH5 housing for sale that is in very good condition and has no loss of original black paint coating, is in perfect working order with the leak detector in full working order too.  I've probably used it on less than 50 dives and it has never flooded or had any kind of leak.  There is a minor scratch on the viewing window for the cameras own LCD panel. Also a Nauticam NA-502H monitor housing for the SmallHD monitor (included).  The kit resides with me in Swindon, Wiltshire UK but I'd be happy to send it anywhere that has a reliable and trackable mail/courier service. The housing was purchased from UWVisions UK and I have proof of purchase.  My background: I'm a trimix rebreather diver (IANTD MODII) but originally qualified BSAC AI 1719. I now dive an AP  Inspiration Evo but dialling down the depth as I get into my later years. Offers from £2600 please excl. shipping.  Please feel free to request further details, info or photos.

NA_GH5.jpg

Not moving to anything but if I did I - it'd be something simpler to use and dedicated to video only!  Forgetting one minor setting on a GH5 can cost a holiday...  The GH5 menu is a disaster.

59 minutes ago, abyssalplain said:

Not moving to anything but if I did I - it'd be something simpler to use and dedicated to video only!  Forgetting one minor setting on a GH5 can cost a holiday...  The GH5 menu is a disaster.

What do you need the menu for?

The GH5 camera's Menu system and how some of the video relevant settings are in the 'Camera' part of the menu...  Memory and Custom settings 1 and 2.  I think its a poor layout and they now need to go simpler e.g. EZ cam or Sigma FP...  J

Are you coming from a video or DSLR background? In terms of cameras for video Panasonic has the best menu sigma and the others do not even make cameras so I would set expectations extremely low

Maybe you need a camcorder and not a camera

I came from Stills - swapped to Video and am now sticking to video only - EZ Cam... I need 120 fps

Did you say Sigma do not make cameras?

Sigma core business is lenses and it shows
Anyway I stop here I would not want you change your mind and take it off the market

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsors

Advertisements