cmhhawaii

Sea&Sea Housing, YS-250 Strobes, ports, cables, arms

Selling my whole rig.  Haven’t dove it enough to justify keeping it.  I posted it previously as a package, but didn’t have much interest.  I’m now willing to sell individual pieces.  Please review the list below and PM me if you’re interested.  Assume buyer to pay shipping - payments through PayPal.  I will update the list as items are sold.  Thanks for your interest!

Sea&Sea DX-D80 housing - $400

2- Sea&Sea YS-250 strobes w/batteries and chargers.  $600 ea. or both for $1000

Sea&Sea Large Dome Port - $400

Sea&Sea Custom Flat port w/Woody’s Diopter - $200

Sea&Sea Extension Ring 40 - $200

Sea&Sea Extension Ring 20 - $75

2 sets of TLC strobe Arms - $80 ea. or both for $150

Sea&Sea Dual Strobe TTL Cords - $60 ea. or both for $100

Aluminum focus ring for Tokina 10-17mm fisheye for Sea&Sea housings - $20

i will also consider selling Nikon D80, 105mm lens

I will supply additional photos and clarifications on condition, upon request.580C42DB-A6DD-4B7B-AAF5-4C42DC6F2654.thumb.jpeg.ff37064ece4ceb46b35ed541d4143b5a.jpeg

20 hours ago, cmhhawaii said:

Selling my whole rig.  Haven’t dove it enough to justify keeping it.  I posted it previously as a package, but didn’t have much interest.  I’m now willing to sell individual pieces.  Please review the list below and PM me if you’re interested.  Assume buyer to pay shipping - payments through PayPal.  I will update the list as items are sold.  Thanks for your interest!

Sea&Sea DX-D80 housing - $400

2- Sea&Sea YS-250 strobes w/batteries and chargers.  $600 ea. or both for $1000

Sea&Sea Large Dome Port - $400

Sea&Sea Custom Flat port w/Woody’s Diopter - $200

Sea&Sea Extension Ring 40 - $200

Sea&Sea Extension Ring 20 - $75

2 sets of TLC strobe Arms - $80 ea. or both for $150

Sea&Sea Dual Strobe TTL Cords - $60 ea. or both for $100

Aluminum focus ring for Tokina 10-17mm fisheye for Sea&Sea housings - $20

i will also consider selling Nikon D80, 105mm lens

I will supply additional photos and clarifications on condition, upon request.580C42DB-A6DD-4B7B-AAF5-4C42DC6F2654.thumb.jpeg.ff37064ece4ceb46b35ed541d4143b5a.jpeg

Hi, are the strobes in perfect working condition?

Best, 

Eduardo.

Edited by chungungo

Strobes work fine.  there are minor superficial scratches on the housing.  Some of the housing has cracked at the mounting bracket, from the O-ring on the TLC arms being a little too tight.  Hasn't affected the mounting of the strobes or the function.  I can send photos, if you'd like.  Batteries are NiMH, and are a little tired. Chargers are fine.

1 hour ago, cmhhawaii said:

Strobes work fine.  there are minor superficial scratches on the housing.  Some of the housing has cracked at the mounting bracket, from the O-ring on the TLC arms being a little too tight.  Hasn't affected the mounting of the strobes or the function.  I can send photos, if you'd like.  Batteries are NiMH, and are a little tired. Chargers are fine.

Thank you for your reply, would you please send me photos of the strobes? My email is: info@eduardosorensen.cl

Regards.

Hi there,

Is the large dome port a 'fisheye dome port 240'?

If so, I'm interested in that and the extension ring 20 if they're still available?

thanks

Dan

Hi - Is the dome port still available? If yes, any scratches or other issues? I'm assuming that it's the Fisheye 240 dome port...

Thanks.

Nagi

Hi, 

AQlßo interested in TLC arms & a cord id you decide to break up package...

Thanks,

Joe

Sponsors

Advertisements