JoshW

Canon 5D IV, 8-15, Aquatica housing/port, Retra, complete setup

Up for sale is a complete Canon 5D IV underwater camera setup. I bought this new in November 2017 (except the camera and lens) to replace a cropped sensor DSLR in an Ikelite housing. It went with me to Truk Lagoon and only used occasionally since due to the type of diving I have been doing. I hate to sell it, and I’ll probably revisit something else in a couple years, but I’m just not using this much so time to find a new owner. The 5D IV is an excellent camera that is extremely capable, excelling in low light. Per my log book I count 14 total dives, I last had it out in November. Always well cared for, never flooded. Given the amount of stuff I’d love to meet up to complete the transaction. I’m in upstate NY and I’d be willing to drive a reasonable distance to meet a buyer half way. I also frequent the greater Boston area and could meet anywhere in between. Otherwise shipping to the CONUS only please, via UPS. 

I’d like to sell everything as a package (with or without camera/lens) OR have someone buy the housing at a minimum before I sell the other items. Happy to create a custom package with the housing, let me know what you need and we can discuss price. I’d like to give it a couple weeks before I start splitting things up. I have sold a couple of other camera systems on here in the past and have bought and sold many items over the years on Fred Miranda under the user name Josh Rackley, all with positive feedback. I’m happy to provide additional pictures or even take everything to a local dive shop if you would like to have anything inspected at your cost. As with all dive equipment, I recommend having the gear checked out prior to use.

Housing: Aquatica Housing for the Canon 5D mkIV w/ the Aquatica Surveyor vacuum leak detection system, dual Nikonos, hand pump, Nauticam Lanyard, handles, spares kit, and ultralight balls. Overall excellent condition, new main o-ring in the fall, the ISO lever has a few small chips (see photo). Condition: 8/10

Dome: Aquatica 4” mini dome, excellent condition, inspecting it I see no scratches or scrapes. Condition: 9/10

Other housing items:

Zoom gear for the Canon 8-15

Aquatica port extension

Flashes: 2 original Retra flashes, by far my favorite out of all the bands I have owned. Includes the wide angles diffusors, the shark diffusors, neoprene covers, and 1 Light Shaping Device (brand new, just opened it to take pictures). Condition: 9/10

Other flash related items:

Ultralight new style clamps x6

Ultralight 8” arm x2

Ultralight 5” arm x2

Sea & Sea Sync cord x3

Styx floats x8

Camera/Lens: Canon 5D mkIV with Canon 8-15L fish eye lens, fantastic for wrecks, large animals, and close-up wide angle. Shutter count of 3,051. 3 Canon batteries and all accessories. Lens has no scratches. Condition: 9/10

I’m may have missed something but this is the majority of it. Buyer pays shipping and any transaction fees. PayPal friends/family preferred, can also use Venmo.

Take it all: $7,250 

Take everything except the camera and lens: $4,800

Housing, leak detection system, hand pump, Lanyard, handles, spares kit, and ultralight balls: $2,450

If you would like to put together specific items, let me know I’ll get you a price. Again, I would like to sell everything as a package or at least sell the housing before splitting everything else up. I’ll give it a couple weeks and reevaluate splitting things up if not sold yet. I’m open to reasonable offers. I’m happy to provide additional or specific pictures upon request. Thanks for looking!

IMG_4379 (4).jpg

IMG_4382.jpg

IMG_4381.jpg

IMG_4383.jpg

IMG_4397.jpg

PM sent for 4 inch port

Updating Prices, 4" dome sold.

-Housing, leak detection system, hand pump, Lanyard, handles, spares kit, and ultralight balls: $2,250

-Canon 5D mkIV body only: $1,900

-Canon 8-15L fisheye lens: $825 

-2 original Retra Flashes, 2 wide angle diffusors, 2 shark diffusors, 1 light shaping device: $1,200

-Ultralight new style clamps x6, Ultralight 8” arm x2, Ultralight 5” arm x2: $275

-Aquatica port extension: $200

-Zoom gear for the Canon 8-15 fisheye: $100

-Sea & Sea Sync cord x3: $250 for all 3 or $100 each

-Styx floats 2 sets of 4: $20 each set of 4

Buyer pays shipping. See above for descriptions. Considering COVID-19, you could put something down, say 20%, and I'll hold it until this clears, or I can ship right away and you could just "quarantine" it yourself. I may have missed something, let me know if you have any questions.

Posted (edited)

Items still available:

-Housing, leak detection system, hand pump, Lanyard, handles, spares kit, and ultralight balls: $2,050

-2 original Retra Flashes, 2 wide angle diffusors, 2 shark diffusors, 1 light shaping device: $1,050

-Ultralight new style clamps x6, Ultralight 8” arm x2, Ultralight 5” arm x2: $250

-Aquatica zoom gear for the Canon 8-15 fisheye: $100

-Reasonable offers considered.

Edited by JoshW

On 4/18/2020 at 7:01 PM, JoshW said:

Items still available:

-Housing, leak detection system, hand pump, Lanyard, handles, spares kit, and ultralight balls: $2,050

-2 original Retra Flashes, 2 wide angle diffusors, 2 shark diffusors, 1 light shaping device: $1,050

-Ultralight new style clamps x6, Ultralight 8” arm x2, Ultralight 5” arm x2: $250

-Aquatica zoom gear for the Canon 8-15 fisheye: $100

PM sent.

I am offering $200 for light shaping device + shipping cost

On 5/26/2020 at 5:09 AM, andreysavin said:

I am offering $200 for light shaping device + shipping cost

I'm not interested in shipping out of the country at this time. With everything going on there is a lot of uncertainty with shipping. Thanks for your interest. 

Items still available:

-Housing, leak detection system, hand pump, Lanyard, handles, spares kit, and ultralight balls: $1,950

-2 original Retra Flashes, 2 wide angle diffusors, 2 shark diffusors: $825

-Retra Light Shaping Device (as new, never used only took out of the box for pictures: $250

-Ultralight new style clamps x6, Ultralight 8” arm x2, Ultralight 5” arm x2: $225

-Aquatica port extension: $185

-Aquatica zoom gear for the Canon 8-15 fisheye: $95

-Sea & Sea Sync cord x3: $225 for all 3 or $90each

This is my US address 

Andrey Savin
600 Centerpoint Blvd
Qwintry Ste 1104
New Castle, DE 19720
Phone 858-633-6353

Hi Andrey,

I sent you a PM to discuss further. Thanks.

HI! You still have the  Aquatica port extension: $ 185 and the  zoom gear for the Canon 8-15 fisheye: $ 95?

Yes, still available. 

Hello Josh, sorry for the delay in responding. I thought I would get a warning when you answer me. I'm in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil. Can you calculate how much it would cost Fedex to send me the equipment?

Sent you a PM.

Updating prices on items still available:

-Aquatica Canon 5D mkIV Housing, leak detection system, hand pump, Lanyard, handles, spares kit, and ultralight balls: $1,650

-2 original Retra Flashes, 2 wide angle diffusors, 2 shark diffusors: $775

-Retra Light Shaping Device (as new, never used only took out of the box for pictures: $225

-Ultralight new style clamps x6, Ultralight 8” arm x2, Ultralight 5” arm x2: $195

-Aquatica port extension: $150

-Aquatica zoom gear for the Canon 8-15 fisheye: $80

-Sea & Sea Sync cord x3: $195 for all 3 or $70each

-Styx floats 2 sets of 4: $20 each set of 4 or $30 for all 8

-Prices include shipping to the CONUS. Add 3% for PayPal or use gift option. Only shipping to the CONUS at this time due to COVID and other issues. Reasonable offers and package deals considered.

PM'd

Updating the list since some items sold.  Items still available:

-Aquatica Canon 5D mkIV Housing, leak detection system, hand pump, Lanyard, handles, spares kit, and ultralight balls: $1,575

-Ultralight new style clamps x6, Ultralight 8” arm x2, Ultralight 5” arm x2: $180

-Aquatica port extension: $150

-Aquatica zoom gear for the Canon 8-15 fisheye: $80

-Sea & Sea Sync cord x3: $195 for all 3 or $70each

-Styx floats 2 sets of 4: $20 each set of 4 or $30 for all 8

-Prices include shipping to the CONUS. Add 3% for PayPal or use gift option. Only shipping to the CONUS at this time due to COVID and other issues. Reasonable offers and package deals considered.

Sponsors

Advertisements