estevan10

Zen DP-170 Domes for sale

So I have 3 domes for sale all about a year old.  2 are flawless and one has a very slight scratch on the side that is generally not noticeable without specific light flare.  I was  going to sell the 2 good ones for $450 each and the very slight scratch for $300.  These come with the Nauticam 30mm Extension rings.  Any questions drop me a line and happy send more photos or answer any  other  questions.

Thanks!

Evan 

IMG_3093.JPG

IMG_3087.JPG

Dear Estevan10,  I would be willing to offer you $700 for the two flawless domes. Plus $50 for shipping costs. Are you in the USA? divegypsy

Hi Evan,

Would you be interested in purchasing your non-scratched dome for $450.

I live in Australia, would you be willing to split shipping?

It might be easier to discuss via email, I'm at Dylan.cls21@gmail.com

Hello again Estevan,

I made you the offer for the two flawless domes you are selling.  I should have give you contact info for me so that we could discuss my offer.  My email address is fbavendam@hotmail.com.  Or you are in the USA, you could call me at 941-953-7623.  I'd prefer to buy both of your unscratched domes but would be willing to settle for one if someone else buys one of them. If you are in the USA your shipping would be much easier as you would not have to deal with customs issues and paperwork.

I hope to hear from you.

Sponsors

Advertisements