Interceptor121

COVID Cancellation and Reschedule Policy

I have a trip arranged for 1 August 2020 https://interceptor121.com/2019/07/28/calling-out-to-all-image-makers-1st-interceptor121-liveaboard-red-sea-2020/

I have now discussed with the boat operator and have been offered free reschedule up to one year after the original date but no refunds.

I think refunds are unlikely to happen for anything as usually your money gets used it does not go into an Escrow however I am quite pleased about it

Obviously this needs the operation to still exist in 2021 but I would say the arrangements are very reasonable and actually better than what am getting from airlines for other trips

I wanted to share experience and understand what others are doing?

Well its good to hear that someone has at least got a reschedule. Our provider initially refused us anything and said we will get nothing after paying $20K.  That when we were negotiating to stay an additional two weeks and were one day from paying them an additional $12K. We are still struggling to get a reasonable outcome here but its not looking good.

While nowhere near those $$ amounts.  I had non refundable travel to the Cayman's in a week to Sunset House.  I think they have been very reasonable in offering to let me reschedule my travel out to anywhere within a year of my original booking.  I moved it 7 months out and hope the general level of chaos will be subsided by then.

God’s pocket/ Galapagos master both rescheduled for next year with no increase.

im happy with reschedule. Books aggressor Belize for this August. If cancelled they said it would have a voucher for the money paid. I said ‘no dice’ As I am only coming because of the 50% discount, so they agreed to let me move to another boat with no up charge if the trip was cancelled.

On 3/24/2020 at 12:04 AM, LeafySeaDragon said:

Well its good to hear that someone has at least got a reschedule. Our provider initially refused us anything and said we will get nothing after paying $20K.  That when we were negotiating to stay an additional two weeks and were one day from paying them an additional $12K. We are still struggling to get a reasonable outcome here but its not looking good.

Could you please cite this operator as soon as you resolve your issue. 

Sponsors

Advertisements