Sign in to follow this  
kdietz

Wakatobi Topside

I have added a Topside Gallery of Wakatobi Dive Resort photos if anyone is interested in taking a peek of a pretty fine place...enjoy :) ... more to come later....I just can't get caught up!

www.kdietz.com

Karl

Hey Karl -

love that stick house photo #16...

Is there a house reef right outside your tiki hut that is diveable?

M.

Mike, they claim it's the best House Reef in the world....I can't say they are wrong!

The "stick house" is the home of a sea gypsy...these people live over the water a good 1/2 mile from a deserted island...don't know where they get their drinking water, etc., but they live here for extended periods of time...National Geographic stuff...hard to imagine their lives

Karl

Hi Karl

When did you go to Wakatobi? I returned from Wakatobi on 28 September. I really enjoyed my stay.

Paul

Hi Paul,

We were there the trip before yours....Sept. 7-17....we had a great time too....great people

Karl

Hi Paul and Karl

I've just got back from Wakatobi (Martin Edge Photo Trip) and agree they probably do have the best house reef I've seen in the World.

The Staff were fantastic and all the Diving was superb, I for one will be going back in the not too distant future. It's a pleasure to go to a real Eco Dive Resort and i think Lorenz and his team which includes the local population should be proud of what they have achieved. Dive resorts around the World should take a look and take note at what has been achieved at Wakatobi for the future of Diving.

Shannon

Hi Karl and Shannon

Well we all just missed each other, I'm sure it would have been great diving with you. Karl, great images really like some of you wide angle. I did not do much wide angle myself, stuck mostly with macro as I don't get much of a chance with macro here at home.

I must agree with Shannon the whole Wakatobi experience was great from diving to staff to the location.

Cheers

Paul

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements