Sign in to follow this  
onokai

Sekonic light meters-make offer

Anyone need some working Sekonic light meters. The classic marine meter 11 model L-164B comes with an oceanic mounting ring and the original manual as well as a spare battery door and battery .

the other meter is in mint shape-both are working fine. Make me an offer-I think I can mail them flat rate around 10-12$ in USA -looking for a good home

IMG_2731.jpeg

IMG_2732.jpeg

IMG_2730.jpeg

IMG_2729.jpeg

Hi,

Are the batteries still readily available for the future?  If so, and assuming the Marine Meter in the Oceanic ring is working, I'd offer you $100 plus shipping for that one.

Thanks,

Tom

Tom, 

I'll accept that offer

The battery is a 625PX and they sell them on Amazon. The meter worked great last time I used it, but the battery is now dead . If for any reason you are not happy with meter I would refund you no problem . I stand behind the meter as I'm the orginal owner and had it for some time now. I have taken great care of it.I had two sold one a decade ago and kept this one. The battery cover is the weak point.  The battery door is easy to break. Folks like to overtighten them. This meter has a solid door and a new spare  door withe 0-ring as well as a broken one so you can see the weak point. The thing is do not overtighten it with a coin-go easy.

As to if the batteries will be made forever well I have no idea on that. They look pretty solid now .I'll throw in the second L-86 in waterproof case seconic meter if you would like it no extra cost?-I'll pm you on payment details. 

Tom check your messages for details

Thanks 

Mark

Meters are still here if there is interest. Tom has not responded.

For what it's worth, the L-164B uses a 1.35 volt battery, but a voltage reducer is available to allow use of a 1.5 volt battery. I've got a couple of these meters I use when I'm in the mood to use one of my old Nikonos cameras with 1.5 volt batteries and voltage reducers. CRS (Camera Repair Service) out of Chandler, Arizona, used to make the L-164B meters for Sekonic and they have the voltage reducers to keep them working. 

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements