Stefano Ocean Souls

How can I delete photos from one of my post?

Hello everyone,

I have a problem to solve regarding the space available to the photos of a post that I created to sell some objects. 

The size of the photos I published is too big and I have finished the space available. I should delete some of them but I can’t find a way. 

No delete keys or other possibilities. There is only a link that takes me to the list of my attachments but once I can not delete them.

help,

Stefano

Hi Stefano. No you can't delete items - only Edit text. This is a deliberate policy by Wetpixel.

I'd suggest you just add additional photos using the Reply button and then the "choose files" to attach the extra images. Then Submit Reply.

You'll see in other posts that lots of members do this. 

I hope this helps

Very useful and many thanks.
What I don’t understand is why they give you a limit of available space for photos, then they ask you to delete because you have finished the available space and then this is not possible...anyway thanks again

41 minutes ago, Stefano Ocean Souls said:
Very useful and many thanks.
What I don’t understand is why they give you a limit of available space for photos, then they ask you to delete because you have finished the available space and then this is not possible...anyway thanks again

No worries, Stefano. Not everything in this world is easy to explain, eh? ;)

I'm sure you'll find, for the most part, the WP system is very good and easy to use. And the Classified sales definitely work. I've sold loads of things without the slightest problem.

Sponsors

Advertisements