Hi 

Do you know which wide angle is usable with good result with Canon G7X III with housing like Fantasea or Ikelite ? 

Thank you

I tried the Ikelite wide angle and it was not wide enough for me. Here is the lens I would go for with that particular camera. 

UWL-04 Fisheye Lens It does require an inexpensive adapter. However, you can get very close and acquire great focus and color. Talk to your dealer to make sure the compatibility with the housing you choose. The Ikelite housings are great and this is supposed to work well. 

Good Luck!

I tried the Ikelite wide angle and it was not wide enough for me. Here is the lens I would go for with that particular camera. 
UWL-04 Fisheye Lens It does require an inexpensive adapter. However, you can get very close and acquire great focus and color. Talk to your dealer to make sure the compatibility with the housing you choose. The Ikelite housings are great and this is supposed to work well. 
Good Luck!
Thanks for your feedback. I have already heard of UWL 04 but apparently there are purple fringes that appear against the light? And the edges are blurred?

Envoyé de mon SM-A520F en utilisant Tapatalk

Sponsors

Advertisements