james

Member Introduction Topic

I live in NY and was formerly a NE diver. I've used Nikonos II, ikelite, Aquatica, and Nauticam housings. I got a Fisheye FIX housing for the Canon G10 a few months ago. Does anyone know of a source for o-rings?

Thanks,

Kenny

Hey guys and gals!

Matthew here.. Local 600 camera tech/operator living out in Los Angeles. Getting more and more into underwater photography and really would love to use the resources this pages offers! Can't wait to read up and contribute!

Currently shooting a Canon 5D M3 along with a 16-35M2 canon lens.

Hello All,

My name is Tom Baker, I've been doing underwater photography since the mid-80's. We live in San Diego now, so I can dive more regularly than when in New York! Recently switched to an Olympus OMD-EM1, which I love! I would like any suggestions, though, for workshops dedicated to using this camera, or 4/3's format in general, underwater! Thanks!

Hi everybody,

my name is Chris and working as an dive instructor in maldives. to now i am photographing with my old G12 in canon housing and searching this and many other forums for advises to find a new rig. since the g12 is getting old and starting to get #AGE APPEARANCES# such as focus problems LCD problems etc pp...

my favourite: OMD EM5ii with nautical housing... $$$$ :D

I have read WP for several years now and should have become a member sooner. My drive to do so today was to access a recent Review of the Nikon D750 and Nauticam Housing by Alex Mustard. Since when I tried links beyond the Intro to drill down to each topic area, the article returned to the original opening page.

I currently use an Aquatica AD7000 with my D7000, dual SS YS-D1 strobes and ULCS arms. I have also just acquired a new D750 and am researching toward making this my UW rig for the future. As of now, Aquatica does not make the appropriate housing. Does anyone know when they might ?? As they have been unresponsive to my email query. I know Nauticam, Subal and Ikelite do. But I was looking to perhaps just sell my AD7000 base housing without ports, arms etc. that I could use with a new Aquatica housing.

Hi,

I am Mike from Los Angeles! I do some local diving as well as a lot of Mexico and Hawaii. I have been meaning to join for a long time....

Hi,

My name is Lindsey, I'm from Seattle and enjoy diving both temperate and tropical waters. I added underwater photography to my diving six years ago with a Canon PS 3 which I loved; this year I upgraded to a Canon G16 but am experiencing camera malfunctions at depth. I'm going to give more details in another forum, having now posted the mandatory (but not a bad idea) greeting.

Hi,

My name is Bob, I'm in Santa Barbara California, and I use imaging for marine ecology and for fun. Your forum is a great source of information.

Thanks!

Hello people!

My name is Simão and I'm from Portugal!

I'm a PADI Divemaster and a great photography and videography enthusiast!

I just started recently filming and photographing underwater with a GoPro 3+ with a Artek Keiko 1700 video light.

Hope we all have good times here in this forum and hope to learn a lot of stuff here.

Greetings to all!

Kind Regards,

Simão Assunção

G'Day Everyone!

My name is John Gransbury and I have been diving for 23 years. I am a PADI Master Instructor and have done about 8,000 dives (rough estimation as I gave up logging dives years ago!). I got into uw photography in the mid 90's but lack of skill, time and money stopped me from getting anywhere with it. Digital has really opened up the world of photography immensely and I am constantly impressed by the images that relatively novice photographers manage to turn out. Very much looking forward to learning more from this community and sharing any knowledge that I can as well.

John

Hello, Im Brannon from Madison, MS. I have been shooting UW stills for a few years now. Just got a GOPRO to try my hand at video. I dive mostly freshwater, lakes, springs, etc. I spend most my time in a spring fed lake near me, and also in the beautiful Florida springs.

Hi everyone!

My name is Tom Hirschmann and I started diving about a decade ago. It wasn't long before I found myself a basic 35mm point and shoot that used a hand pump to pressurize. From there things got more serious and eventually went digital with a D700. Few things have been as fun and have challenged my photography as much as shooting underwater.

Hi

I'm Mike Asplin from St Albans Uk. Just back form diving the Cenotes in Mexico and realised my poor old D200 is no longer up to the task. Looking to buy a housing for my D300S so would like to post in the classifieds

Cheers

Mike

Hi, my name is Paul, I live in sunny South Florida. I'd love to meet any fellow divers in the Kendall area. I used to belong to Lon Lintel's Active Divers Association many moons ago, am seeking to get back into diving now that I have more time.

Hi!

Joining in for all the best tips for using my mirrorless underwater...one can never know too much :-)

Cheers!

Sylvie

Hi All,
I'm Rob from Canada. I've been taking underwater photo for about 78 years, finally upgrading to a DSLR this fall/winter. I'm looking for to learn as much as I can from this community.

Rob

Hi all,

I'm Dileep and a new member of WetPixel. I have been doing wildlife photography for a while and now would like to enter the magic world of underwater photography.

My photography is mostly conservation oriented and need the support of all to take up the underwater photography.

Hi all,

I'm Dileep and a new member of WetPixel. I have been doing wildlife photography for a while and now would like to enter the magic world of underwater photography.

My photography is mostly conservation oriented and need the support of all to take up the underwater photography.