Nauticam D500 Kit for Sale

Posted (edited)

For Sale:

Nauticam NA-D500  Aluminum Housing for Nikon D500:

• Nauticam M-16 Vacuum Valve II and Alarm System

• Nauticam 180 Degree Straight Custom Viewfinder   

• $2,500    US

Nauticam N120 Port System:

• 8 1/2 inch Acrylic Dome Port and all Ports, Extension Rings, and Zoom/Focus Gears for:   Tokina 10-17 f/3.5-4.5 DX  Fisheye; Nikon 12-24mm Lens;  Sigma 17-70 f/2.8-4   Macro Zoom Lens; Nikon AF-S Micro NIKKOR 60mm f/2.8 Lens; Nikon AF-S 105 VR f/2.8  Macro Lens  
    • $2,000 US

If Ports and Housing Purchased Together:    $4,250  US

Original Retail Purchase Price    over   $11,000     US

Buyer to Pay Shipping

Edited by divingdoc

Yes.   I'm also willing to sell the viewfinder and housing separately also.   For more information, contact me at karatedds@hotmail.com and leave me your e-mail address.   I will be able to send more photographs and  higher resolution photographs.   I also have a myriad ports and extension rings to be able to shoot different lenses.

The Nauticam Macro Port 60 will be $200 with seller to pay shipping.  I also have the focus gear and extension ring to shoot the Nikon 105 VR macro with this port also.   You will be able to shoot both lenses with one port.  The ports are in excellent shape.

The Nauticam Macro Port 60 will be $200 with seller to pay shipping.  I also have the focus gear and extension ring to shoot the Nikon 105 VR macro with this port also.   You will be able to shoot both lenses with one port.  The ports are in excellent shape.

I haven't posted yet, but I will be selling the Backscatter Macromate holder and diopter setup,  the 4.33 inch dome for the Tokina 10-17 lens, and 180 degree straight Nauticam viewfinder.

Why?    I've moved down to the Olympus micro 4/3.   Getting too old to lug around a bulky rig.    I'll miss it's capabilities.

Oh I'm an idiot I misread it, I thought it was for the lens, I'm sorry thank you for your reply

No.    I'm keeping the D500 camera and all my lenses for topside shooting.   The  camera is a great camera.

The housing, viewfinder, and 9 inch dome port have all sold.    Sorry.

The Macro Port 60 has sold, as well as the the extension ring 30 for the 105 VR.

Sponsors

Advertisements