Koba1

Which 14-42 for WWL-1 in Nauticam housing?

I'm planning to buy a gx9 in a Nauticam housing. I would like to keep my setup simple and versatile. Which 14-42 lens do you recommend for WWL-1?

Thanks for Your advise.

I've tried them all - the 14-42mm MKII is the best out of the bunch for the WWL-1 - especially if using a DualIS Panasonic body.

• Like 1

Thank You.

You mean the Pana 14-42 MKII or Oly IIR?

Edited by Koba1

Panasonic 14-42 MKII 

There is no reason to have any other lens this one is the sharpest and supports Dual IS. Is the one Nauticam uses for their tests

Thank You so much. I'm checking out your videos!

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Koba1 said:

Thank You so much. I'm checking out your videos!

No problem I actually suggested that lens in their port chart...lol it was few years ago now

I'm planning to buy a gx9 in a Nauticam housing. I would like to keep my setup simple and versatile. Which 14-42 lens do you recommend for WWL-1?
Thanks for Your advise.

Hey Koba1, did you buy the GX9 and the Nauticam housing? I’m also considering to buy the same rig. Could you share your experience with them? Does the GX9 battery last for 2 dives? How does it perform in macro and super macro? Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello! Yes I bought the Gx9 and the Nauticam housing. Since I live in Hungary I haven't got the chance to dive with it so far. The battery life conserns a little . I dont have exact number, but with flash raised I guess max 150-200 pics.

• Like 1

Sponsors

Advertisements