Sign in to follow this  
hijodelmar

WTB: Nauticam Extension Ring 30 (# 21130)

Want to buy a Nauticam 120 Extension Ring 30 with lock, nauticam reference: 21130

Please message me if you have one for sale.

Hi, I have one available. I want US$200 plus shipping costs and any Paypal fees.

Hi again, you can contact me at fbavendam@hotmail.com or (941) 953-7623 if you are in the USA.

On 8/20/2020 at 4:38 AM, hijodelmar said:

UP

The extension ring is still available. It is in like new condition.  Price still $200.  Shipping anywhere in the USA using US post office priority mail with $200 insurance is $13.15.  

Several people have tried to send me messages via WetPixels messaging service. The most recent was from a Mr. Grouper. I get their message in my hotmail email service inbox. I have then written a reply and clicked on the "send" button.  But for some reason this is not working and I get this message: 

rou.ter.net rejected your message to the following email addresses:

Wetpixel :: Underwater Photography Forums (no-reply@wetpixel.com)
The address you sent your message to wasn't found at the destination domain. It might be misspelled or it might not exist. Try to fix the problem by doing one or more of the following:

1. Send the message again, but before you do, delete and retype the address. If your email program automatically suggests an address to use, don't select it.
  2. Clear the recipient AutoComplete cache in your email program by following the steps in this article: Status code 5.1.1. Then resend the message, but before you do, be sure to delete and retype the address.
  3. Contact the recipient by some other means (by phone, for example) to confirm you're using the right address. Ask them if they've set up an email forwarding rule that could be forwarding your message to an incorrect address.

In my July 28th post I gave my direct email address and my phone number. If you are interested in this Nauticam 30mm locking extension please contact me directly at my email or telephone number. Please don't try to message me through WetPixel as this complicates things and in my experience is unreliable.

Edited by divegypsy
forgot some words

My 30mm extension ring has now been sold

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements