mosf

WTB housing for canon 5d mark ii (5dmkii)

I have an Ikelite housing for canon 5dmkii with a crack. Since I’m based in europe the repairing cost would be very expensive (but above all... time consuming..) because the only option I have is to send it back to the US. 

I’m looking for an alternative if someone is willing to sell me an housing at a good price. 

Thanks

Hi there. I have an Aquatica 5D Mark II housing in excellent condition that ive been meaning to list because i havent used it for the last year. It has an Aquatica Surveyor vacuum sensor and pump fitted. Will post some photos of it when i get home after the weekend. Happy to ship from New Zealand. Also have the 5D II camera body to sell too, also in excellent condition, 25000 shutter count. Open to offers. Cheers.

20 hours ago, JWNZ said:

Hi there. I have an Aquatica 5D Mark II housing in excellent condition that ive been meaning to list because i havent used it for the last year. It has an Aquatica Surveyor vacuum sensor and pump fitted. Will post some photos of it when i get home after the weekend. Happy to ship from New Zealand. Also have the 5D II camera body to sell too, also in excellent condition, 25000 shutter count. Open to offers. Cheers.

Thanks for answering. How much are you willing to sell the housing only? I already have two camera bodies so I don’t need the camera. Thanks

USD$1200 for the housing (incl vacuum sensor, valve and pump)

20200921_A5DMkII_010_JW.jpg

20200921_A5DMkII_016_JW.jpg

20200921_A5DMkII_017_JW.jpg

9 hours ago, JWNZ said:

USD$1200 for the housing (incl vacuum sensor, valve and pump)

20200921_A5DMkII_010_JW.jpg

20200921_A5DMkII_016_JW.jpg

20200921_A5DMkII_017_JW.jpg

Just looked at Backscatter and see they have the 5D4 housing reduced from $3031 to sale price of $2576.

Happy to reduce to $1000.

The same housing has ben sold for 500$ a few days ago in this forum. Thanks anyway for your proposal.

Edited by mosf

9 hours ago, mosf said:

The same housing has ben sold for 500$ a few days ago in this forum. Thanks anyway for your proposal.

Hi. Thanks for letting me know, sorry I wasnt aware of that - I was going on the average price listed for similar housings when I checked earlier in the year. I think $500 was an exceptional deal, but maybe im out of touch.

What do you think it is worth? Open to your best offer.

I will list it separately, along with some other gear (extensions 18457 x2, zoom gears 48708 and 18708, and Schneider Optics B&W 82mm +2 close up diopter).

Cheers.

Sponsors

Advertisements