Sign in to follow this  
Kraken de Mabini

Free - Two Tray ULCS Handles, Free to Good Wetpixeler

2 Tray ULCS Handles, Free to Good Wetpixel home.  These two tray handles, ULCS or Ikelite, are in excellent, fully working condition, have removable top ball mounts for a flash or light, and bottom screw mounts for a tray.  The grips are molded heavy duty rubber.  No damage or dings, everything is very clean, with a smooth finish, and works perfectly, as it should.  These handles were included in bundle of UW stuff I bought on eBay and as I have not used them, I hope they can live in a good Wetpixel UW photography home.  

They are free, just the US postage $ 14, Paypal. (My eBay rating is 100% user satisfaction)

_DSC0636_resize.JPG

_DSC0637_resize.JPG

_DSC0638_resize.JPG

Edited by Kraken de Mabini

Posted (edited)

I’m willing to pay for them if you sell me. Thanks

actually I just need the 2 balls for quickrelease

Edited by mosf

Spoken for, these two handles are on their way to their new home.
Thank you for your interest!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mosf said:

Very unserious / unprofessional seller.

He said they were spoken for before you posted. Not sure what you're even complaining about. 

53 minutes ago, Lewis88 said:

He said they were spoken for before you posted. Not sure what you're even complaining about. 

he wrote me a private msg giving me details, price, and paypal email. the day after the item was sold to someone else. fortunately I didn't send him any money.

mosf was second in line, and was wondering about shipping costs to Italy.  He had not committed and had not paid shipping costs.

The first Wetpixeler in line paid: The early bird got the worm.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Kraken de Mabini said:

mosf was second in line, and was wondering about shipping costs to Italy.  He had not committed and had not paid shipping costs.

The first Wetpixeler in line paid: The early bird got the worm.

Sounds fair enough. And you have a good reputation for selling through the Wetpixel Classifieds - not to mention offering lots of excellent advice to very many posters. Thanks!

Thank you, Tim, for your kind words.  

1 hour ago, Kraken de Mabini said:

Thank you, Tim, for your kind words.  

:good: much deserved, I'd say

For what it's worth, I referred an aspiring underwater photographer whom I've been working with to Kraken's offer to send the handles to someone who would give them a good home. This particular individual will do exactly that.

I appreciate Kraken's willingness to standby his original offer and send the handles to this individual despite the offer he received from someone else. An "unserious/unprofessional seller"... I don't think so.

Thanks Kraken!

-Tinman

Posted (edited)

Hi, Tinman:  The first person to contact me was the first to send me the shipping costs, but not until 5 days after the notice had been posted. Everybody else had those days to contact me and send the shipping cost.  Day before yesterday I shipped him the handles, they are gone. 
Sorry for any inconvenience or disappointment but everybody else had plenty of time to act.  
The funny thing is that some months ago I put these same handles up for sale at about 1/4 of their market value, and nobody was interested. But when they were offered Free to Good Diver, several persons have expressed strong feelings and feel victimized because somebody else was first.  My decision was based on the simple First Come - First Served.  

Over and out.  

Edited by Kraken de Mabini
  • Like 2

I appreciated you helping him out. He'll give the equipment a good home!

I think you were pretty clear about what was going on and I don't get why people are feeling victimized.

-Tinman

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements