Sign in to follow this  
Apex Film

more magnification wit Nauticam CMC Lenses

Hello,

has anyone an idea how i can get more magnification wit CMC-1 and CMC-2 Wetlenses from Nauticam.

i use the Lumix G9 in Nauticam Housing with Olympus 14-42mm Lene.

My Plan is to make close ups from Skeleton Shrimp or costesielle (shawn the sheep nudi)

To get the most magnification you will have to change your lens. The longer the focal length the more magnification you will get from the CMC. The CMC is a higher magnification lens than the CMC-2 and the best way to use the CMC is with the 60 mm macro lens. 

Bill

Magnifications comes from a combination of base lens and wet optic. For Costesielle you really need as much as you can get, which is a dedicated macro lens (probably the already recommended 60mm) and the CMC-1. 

Also focus (manually) as close as you can and then move into focus with your camera. Quite often AF will not go all the way to maximum magnification on its own.

HUH? I thought the olympus 60 macro was 1:1 i.e. 17 mm wide. 

Bill

Thanks for all this informations, im sure it helps me a lot. 

I already have the Olympus 60mm Macro, so is it possible to use this with the WWL-1? Its not in the Port Chart but maybe someone has tryed it already? 

Sometimes i want to change the Lens depend on the dive but it ok if i can only use the 60mm with CMCs

Thanks so far!

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements