Photec

For Sale Subal ND7100 and Nikon D7100

For Sale

Subal D7100 housing, Series 3 port adaptor, 180 viewfinder, standard VF, Nikonos and fibre optic flash ports, leak detector, VGC, no chips or scratches. £1500 ono plus shipping costs.

Nikon D7100, 16076 actuations, VGC, boxed, spare battery and charger.  £325 plus shipping.

Nikon D7100, 5020 actuations, VGC, boxed, spare battery and charger.  £325 plus shipping.

Housing and one camera together £1750 plus shipping.

Please contact Mark Webster via email for more details:

mark_webster50@hotmail.com

Subal ND7100 1.jpg

Subal ND7100 2.jpg

Subal ND7100 3.jpg

Subal ND7100 5.jpg

Price Reduction:

For Sale - Subal D7100 housing, Series 3 port adaptor, 180 viewfinder, standard VF, Nikonos and fibre optic flash ports, leak detector, VGC, no chips or scratches. £1250 ono plus shipping costs.

Note! This package includes the 180 degree magnified viewfinder which alone retails at £1200+

Nikon D7100, 16076 actuations, VGC, boxed, spare battery and charger.  £325 plus shipping.

Nikon D7100, 5020 actuations, VGC, boxed, spare battery and charger.  £325 plus shipping.

Housing and one camera together £1400 plus shipping.

Please contact Mark Webster via email for more details:

mark_webster50@hotmail.com

I purchased the housing and one Nikon D7100 from Mark on Sunday, he shipped them to me on Monday, responsive to all my questions, great person to deal with,.

That was such a tempting deal. Good for you Elias!

I bought some ports from Mark a few weeks ago and he is a great person to deal with.Shipped them straight out and included an extra book of his photos-really great to look at.I also recommended him on that thread of good sellers.

Mark

Thanks for the kind comments gents.

Subal housing and one D7100 now sold.

Still some kit for sale....see my other threads in classifieds.

Mark

Sponsors

Advertisements