Milerhighlifeman

Isotta Housing for Nikon D750 - $2,200

Isotta housing for Nikon D750 for sale. In great condition. I am only selling it because my D750 was stolen and I am upgrading to the D850 

Please reach out if interested. 

Edit.jpg.e85688c4fb05b563fefda9f81d5a3e22.jpg

Question: Can the Isotta viewfinder be replaced by the user with a 45 or 180 degree one, such as the Nauticam v.f.? Thank you. 

On 11/27/2020 at 9:58 AM, Kraken de Mabini said:

Question: Can the Isotta viewfinder be replaced by the user with a 45 or 180 degree one, such as the Nauticam v.f.? Thank you. 

I have a reached out to both backscatter and Nauticam and am waiting to hear back regarding compatibility. I will note that the Isotta systems are designed to be very universal with Nauticam so my guess would be yes. I will let you know as soon as I have a definitive answer. 

On 11/28/2020 at 10:20 AM, Milerhighlifeman said:

I have a reached out to both backscatter and Nauticam and am waiting to hear back regarding compatibility. I will note that the Isotta systems are designed to be very universal with Nauticam so my guess would be yes. I will let you know as soon as I have a definitive answer. 

Hi Kraken de Mabini, the Nauticam viewfinders are not compatible with the Issota housing. The Inon viewfinders are however and have both a 180 and 45 degree options. 

http://www.inon.jp/products/finder/index.html

I have researched the Isotta housing/viewfinder compatibility as I wanted to use the Nauticam and/or Subal viewfinders on my Isottta housing.

The Isotta live view window accepts the Inon straight and 45 degree viewfinders, which provide a 1 to 1 view, no magnification. 

I like the excellent Subal G180 and 45 degree viewfinders, which provide an admirable view, but regrettably the Isotta window will not mount them. 

Fortunately, by adding a ‘Nauticam #33107 Viewfinder Mounting Ring for Inon Housing’ one can use the Nauticam 180 and 45 viewfinders, which do provide wide angle magnification.
I now use this Mounting Ring, from Backscatter, and am happy with my Isotta housing/Nauticam 45 viewfinder combination.

Sponsors

Advertisements