spectralsepia

WTB: GH5 setup or any components of one!

Please ignore my previous gear request posts! I changed the gear I thought I was going to upgrade to multiple times after input from others, and have now settled on the GH5. Unfortunately no post delete button.

Looking for either a whole GH5 setup or any components as I'm kitting up from scratch. I have lights, but would consider having less crappy ones if the price makes sense.

Please check Backscatter or similar for current retail prices! I keep seeing used equipment for sale for more than brand new and also a lot of setups for sale for a very long time. Believe me, I've lost a lot of money on camera equipment and it doesn't feel good, but is also part of the deal with this hobby. There is a GH6 on it's way and all of these setups will depreciate even more when that appears in a few months.

Thanks for any leads!

Please see my listing. I have sold off many pieces of my kit. I have the 60mm macro lens and a wide angle setup (8mm fisheye, and dome port) i also have the flash trigger  all for nauticam housing. . Used these items on one trip so everything is basically new. Send me a message as I would bundle for a good price as I've upgraded my kit

Sponsors

Advertisements