Sign in to follow this  
adamhanlon

Wetpixel Live: DEMA Predictions

@Alex_Mustard and @adamhanlon get out their crystal balls and try to predict what the buzz would be at DEMA 2020, which has been canceled due to COVID-19. They discuss the hot new products that have already made their way to the marketplace and try to guess which ones everyone would have been talking about at the legendary Wetpixel/DPG Image Makers Party.

Adam and Alex,

In your discussion you noted that Inon had introduced a viewfinder for the Nauticam housings.  Do you know how their optics compare to the Nauticam viewfinders?  Also how will this Inon viewfinder compare to Nauticam's price point?

Hi Jay,

The short answer is that we have not tried it yet...I would consult with your local dealer for pricing information.

Adam

As far as i am aware, the only US dive trade show is DEMA....

It will be in Vegas in November 2021 (assuming it is held) 

Well there is the Scuba Show in Long Beach as well, traditionally held in May but not yet clear that it can be held this year. 

I think the price for the new Inon will be about $700 US (the old one is $500) so still like 60% of the Nauticam price. I have both the Nauticam and the old Inon for use with my Nauticam OLY housing and can't really tell much difference.

Bill

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements