imacro

Recommendation for underwater and land compact camera

On 1/15/2021 at 4:30 AM, turandot said:

Excellent explanation @Basil!! 

You are welcome!  One point of clarification: Autofocus through the WWL-1 was completely fine - just as snappy and reliable as the camera is on land (i.e. no difference in autofocus performance from having no wet lens).  The camera is great for wide angle, including close focus wide angle shots.  Autofocus with the CMC Macro wet lens was much harder - and I think it had more to do with the minimum focusing distance, and the fact that the magnification of the wet lens alters that on the camera.  But again, I am not an expert on macro photography. I look forward to future dive trips for more practice, once the pandemic ends!

Have you decided on a camera system yet?  I have recently upgraded from a Sony RX100Va to an Olympus E-PL10.  I am thinking of selling my Sony RX100Va and the housing i  used with it (Fantasea Line vacuum)

Have you decided on a camera system yet?  I have recently upgraded from a Sony RX100Va to an Olympus E-PL10.  I am thinking of selling my Sony RX100Va and the housing i  used with it (Fantasea Line vacuum)

I decided on Sony A6400 and already bought the camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

On 1/24/2021 at 10:18 AM, imacro said:

I decided on Sony A6400 and already bought the camera.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome.

Sponsors

Advertisements