Sign in to follow this  
loriannepro

Missing me some underwater!

I am stuck smack dab in the middle of the midwest, St. Louis, Missouri to be exact.  No ocean in my backyard, but I do own an indoor pool where I photograph people underwater.  Now, I would much rather be diving in Wakatobi or anywhere in the Philippines but that is not possible due to the pandemic so to get my scales wet I jump into my pool and photograph people, mostly maternity. 

Questions for you all....What are you all doing to feed your underwater passion?  Has anyone tried photographing miniature tub people (miniature plastic people in your bathtub, photographed underwater)?  If you are diving how are the reefs?  Do they look healthier without all of the traffic?

Thanks-

Lori

lorianneprobstphotography-UnderwaterMaternityInMustard-WEB.jpg

• Like 2

I'm sorry that you are stuck in St. Louis.  I lived there for five years, so I can say that   ;-}

FWIW, I am leaving for Roatan on Saturday for a week of diving at CoCo View Resort.  I can't wait.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SwiftFF5 said:

I'm sorry that you are stuck in St. Louis.  I lived there for five years, so I can say that   ;-}

FWIW, I am leaving for Roatan on Saturday for a week of diving at CoCo View Resort.  I can't wait.

Enjoy! 

On 2/3/2021 at 3:00 PM, TimG said:

Enjoy! 

Thanks!

Loriannepro, I really like your image. The yellow is such a great color with the water, much more than I would have guessed.

A bit late, but thank you @Hermitcrab.

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements