Sign in to follow this  
Amiral

Selling Canon 5D MII Housing (UK Germany) (+ Camera)

I am selling an underwaterhousing for a Canon 5D Mark II (Manufacturer UK Germany /( Uwe Kiehl Germany).
All camera functions can be used underwater. The included 45° viewfinder enlarges the viewfinder and is 270° turnable. (The viewfinder is equal to the Subal viewfinder). Ther viewfinder makes it easy to take pictures close to the ground or shooting upwards. For transportation the viewfinder can be removed and easily mounted again. 

There are 2 Nikonos Bulkheads screwed in the housing.

Regarding Ports there are two included:
1.)
180mm Glass-Domeport with a few scratches, which you do not see in the pictures. Also there is a crack in the holding area of the upper shade, which doesn't affect the usability of the port.
Also there is a 60mm Port-Spacer. 
A 15mm Fisheye (Canon / Sigma) can be used without the spacer. A canon 17-40 / 16-35 1:2.8 (I) / Sigma 15-30mm can be used with the 60mm spacer. 
For a 17-40 a zoom ring is also included.

2.) A Planport (PP105) with a length of 105mm. This one can be used with both Canon 100mm Macro lenses. 
There is also a M67 Lens adapter included. 

Price 1500€ ONO + shipping. 

For questions send me a PM or an email to: julian.muehlenhaus@googlemail.com

Location of the housing is Germany, near Hamburg.

A camera for that housing is also available for 350€ incl. Batteries, 1x 16GB CF Card (more are optional), Charger etc.)

_JM18558.jpg

_JM18570.jpg

_JM18573.jpg

_JM18574.jpg

_JM18579.jpg

_JM18581.jpg

_JM18583.jpg

Edited by Amiral

Bumb... New Price 1400€ for the Housing 

and there is an Option for additional CF Cards (8x16 GB + 4x 8GB) and maybe a Sigma 15mm 1:2.8 (only if sold as a bundle)

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements