Sign in to follow this  
TimG

Scubapro G2 dive computer: Not Very Loud!

My partner and I have just "invested": in a Scubapro G2 dive computer each. These were to replace the excellent Galileo Lunas we have had for a number of years and which have been terrific (and which we are happy to sellĀ on if anyone is interested - with transmitters).

The G2 is very neat, you can change the colours on the screen and the battery is rechargeable. Although it took a bit of getting used to after the Luna, the G2 is also very good.

One thing though that we cannot figure out and wondered if anyone else has had a smiliar experience, is the sound level of the warning beeps. They are almost inaudible - and certainly compared to the Luna or its predecessors. Either Sint Maarten has especially dense, sound-blocking sea-water, or we are both going deaf (ok, I am) or the computer beep machine needs a tune-up and volume boost. We can't find a volume setting.

Anyone having the same issue or maybe know how to solve it?

Dive computer bip? C'mon, there is nothing more annoying during a dive than a computer beeping! I know is not your case, but now a days there are better options like the vibrating alarms.
Cheers,
Joss

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements