Sign in to follow this  
mmb

D70+18-70 :: Mediterranean Groupers

mero4_gr.jpg

mero5_gr.jpg

mero9_gr.jpg

mero12_gr.jpg

Cheers!!!

Mariano, thanks for posting these 18-70 shots.....the detail on the last one is very crisp.....this makes me want to use this lens more.....did you use the 5503.55 dome port and a +4 diopter?

Karl

Yes Mariano, thanks again. As Karl said, gives me an extra lens as soon as I get the zoom gear. Really surprised at the sharpness too.

Rand

Good shots that proved that it can be done to get sharp images from the 18-70DX.

I was a little worry after the posts here that claimed that this setup id problematic, you proved here the opposite.

Yes Karl, inside the 5503.55 with X4 dioptric lens. In my web in "Cabrera" secction you have more pics with this lens.... and others witj tje 60mm...

Mariano, how did you manage to get that close to the grouper? Was ther any feeding involved ;-) ?

On Ibiza the Big Groupers was real shy, no possibility to get closer than 7-5 Meters

Simon

Simon, in Ibiza is normal. In Mallorca is the same, usually is god think to be patient, the grouper is coruious and in some minutes he will come.

The Grouper of the photo is in Cabrera Island, is Natural Parc and they have divers in his "house" usually so they are not afraid....

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements