Sign in to follow this  
Neptune63

For Sale: Pair of Mint Condition Inon Z330 Strobes!

Hi Everyone,

I now have for sale two like - new, lightly used Inon Z330 Strobes including diffusers.  No problems, floods, or any other issues, they are in excellent shape! Asking $350 each or $700 for both.  Buyer pays shipping.  PayPal only please, using Pay to "Friends and Family" to eliminate fees.  If interested, please contact me at my email:  thbjr@earthlink.net.

Thanks for looking!

Tom

FYI, 

I would never make a friends and family purchase over the internet. Way too much risk for you to save $21 (3% of $700).

Lewis, that is certainly understandable.  Some people don't trust it, I guess.  In which case I would just add the $21 to the price, to avoid the fee.  No problem!

Tom

Lewis

I can vouch or Neptune63 as we dove together way back when and unless he has turned into a bad egg(very much doubt) I would trust him now on a 700$ sale in a second.Now maybe you think I'm a black box but I have many dealings with many on this site either selling or buying over the years.

Mark Cortright

Emailed you. I would like these if they are still available

Thanks, Mark!  I appreciate it!

To all, the strobes are now sold.  Thanks for youir interest, and may you dive again soon!!

Tom

Sign in to follow this  

Sponsors

Advertisements