Interceptor121

My land lockdown project

Some people have gone the bathtub route but I decided to expand my horizons to land wildlife photography. It has been a journey and although the challenges of long lens work are not exactly the same stability and field work is fundamental like it is underwater a bit like buoyancy. Hopefully makes for a pleasant and relaxing watch while we wait for things to pick up again

Stay safe

Hi Massimo.

Nice project really. You have amazing footage but really too long without a voiceover for my taste. 

Which lenses did you use to film them undisturbed?

I saw a weird effect on the transition at 2'. There are other later on. I don't think it's an intentional transition effect 

Bye

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Davide DB said:
Hi Massimo.
Nice project really. You have amazing footage but really too long without a voiceover for my taste. 
Which lenses did you use to film them undisturbed?
I saw a weird effect on the transition at 2'. There are other later on. I don't think it's an intentional transition effect 
Bye

YouTube is introducing around 1 glitch per day. The clip was uploaded 10 days ago and checked no issues. On day 1 was fine too. On day 2 had 1 glitch and on day 3 it has 2 glitches very interesting trend. I wrote them about it not sure I will get a reply. Even more interesting if I download the video or I scrub it in the editor there are no issues, perhaps they have a playback problem?
No voiceover is intentional I didn’t want to do a documentary just to relive my walks
I used quite a few lenses the bulk is with 50-200 sometimes with teleconverter some of the closer shots 200mm + 2 TC
All on monopod I only used tripods for some of the landscape shots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Interceptor121
  • Like 1

Even more interesting. If you force youtube to h264 there are no glitches conclusion their vp9 codec has some playback problems of some description!

Sponsors

Advertisements