Well, it's loosely a bit of photographic equipment...  Not sure where to ask, but does anyone have a recommendation for a source of a custom-fitted wetsuit in the US?   Someone you've actually used, or a friend has.   I have a longer torso/shorter legs body, and I can't get off-the-rack suits to fit without either gapping in the lower back, or legs that are 2+ inches too long and have to be folded under.

I also want some features like zippered arms and legs (if more than 3 mil), and possibly a front zip opening.  I don't know how many dives I have left in my life, but I'm tired of fighting a lousy-fitting suit for any of them.

https://7till8.com/

I have a 3mm dive wetsuit with integrated hood from them.

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, phxazcraig said:

Well, it's loosely a bit of photographic equipment...  Not sure where to ask, but does anyone have a recommendation for a source of a custom-fitted wetsuit in the US?   Someone you've actually used, or a friend has.   I have a longer torso/shorter legs body, and I can't get off-the-rack suits to fit without either gapping in the lower back, or legs that are 2+ inches too long and have to be folded under.

I also want some features like zippered arms and legs (if more than 3 mil), and possibly a front zip opening.  I don't know how many dives I have left in my life, but I'm tired of fighting a lousy-fitting suit for any of them.

Hi Craig,

There was a similar tread recently:

The Seaskin suits are made in U.K. and Stuart said shipping to US is no problem. These suits are entirely made ad measure and good quality for relatively low price...

Wolfgang

Edited by Architeuthis
  • Like 1

Sponsors

Advertisements